How can a website help your business
How can a website help your business is a question most business owners ask themselves. What can a website do that the telephone, Instagram page, facebook page or the yellow pages can’t?
Being old fashioned, it may seem hard to realize that besides the television, the internet is now the second largest form of advertising. It has become the new yellow pages. (In fact, the Yellow Pages even has a website now) Some businesses may not be able to keep up with more business, being booked solid off of a few calls a month from people who saw them in their local yellow pages. But this shouldn’t matter.
There are a number of advantages to putting your business online, even if you have no desire to grow as a company. As more and more people look to the internet for their information, the phone calls to your business will dwindle off to an occasional ring.
Why call a number and a name to fire off ten questions about the business, when you can read one or two pages online and in less time come to a conclusion about the company. As a business owner, do you have the time to sit there answering phones, answering repetitive questions about yourself? Below, We have detailed the six major reasons how having a website can benefit your business, no matter how small your company is.
- Get more business! Use your website as a 24-hour marketing tool. It’s fast, easy, and doesn’t require an employee to sit and answer phones.
- Who we are. Use your website to tell people who you are, and what you do. People form their own conclusions about you, so why not give them some solid information to base this conclusion on.
- Show off. Whether you sell a product or a service, no one is going to pay you money without first seeing what you are capable of. The old saying, “a picture is worth a thousand words” never fit better.
- Professionals. Having an attractive website helps to convey to customers that you are a professional business, and gives them more confidence in your capabilities.
- Contact us! Answering phones, although direct, takes time. Having a contact us form on your website allows interested people to inquire about your services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can get as descriptive as you want with a contact us form, ensuring that required fields are filled in before they can submit any requests.
If you are interested in owning a business for your business or services, hit the graphic below to learn more about our website design and development packages which also include the cost as well.
You can as well chat with us live from our website, on WhatsApp using 08177780097 or send an email to [email protected].